Life Quotes

Life is so much funnier if you have a dirty mind.
Life is tough, but it’s tougher if you’re stupid.
Sometimes you just have to chuck it in the fuck it bucket and move on.
THE FOUR STAGE OF LIFE: 1. You believe in Santa Claus, 2. You don't believe in Santa Claus, 3. You are Santa Claus, 4. You look like Santa Claus
Life has a tendency of fucking things up when you finally get to be happy.
I've been through hell throughout my life. And my ass just smiled the whole time.
Life is going to get hard sometimes, so get the fuck up and get your shit together. You are either an ocean or a puddle, don't be a puddle. People walk through puddles like they are nothing. Oceans fucking destroy cities.
A journey of thousand miles starts with one step. Then again, so does falling in a ditch and breaking your neck.
When you truly don’t care what anyone thinks of you, you have reached a dangerously awesome level of freedom.
Never tell your problems to anyone. 80% don’t care and the other 20% are glad you have them.
For the amount of shit I've been through, I really have a beautiful soul.
The best revenge is to just happily move on and let karma do the rest.
Being an adult is like looking both ways before crossing the street and then getting hit by fucking airplane.
Never try to fuck up someone's life with the lie when yours can be destroyed with the truth.
Dear life, when I said "can my day get any worse" it was a rhetorical question, not a challenge.
Life belongs to those who don’t give a fuck.
I've come to the point in my life where I need a stronger word than fuck.
Dear life, could you at least start using lubricant?
When life puts you in tough situations don't say "why me" say "try me".
They said life is too short to hold grudges. I think life too short to be letting people get away with the same shit.